As Minnesota's land grant university and premier public research institution, the U of M has a long history of engaging in industry partnerships. These wide-ranging collaborations lead to mutual benefit, as well as to positive impact in communities near and far.
Members of the Corporate and Foundation Relations (CFR) team at the University of Minnesota Foundation serve as relationship managers who coordinate systemwide partnerships. Working collaboratively with all key stakeholders, CFR aligns University and industry priorities to yield mutually beneficial results.
Because many industry partners have multiple interests and activities across various campuses, colleges, and units, CFR serves as a point of contact that provides coordinated relationships.
Five strong campuses, one strong state
The University of Minnesota System has five campuses serving all regions of the state. Each campus has unique strengths, enriched by its surrounding communities.
- The University of Minnesota Crookston is known for its focus on experiential learning. The campus is one of the nation’s pioneers in online and distance education.
- The University of Minnesota Duluth is a highly ranked regional university with a strong emphasis on the environment and sustainability and a global reputation for natural resources and freshwater research.
- The University of Minnesota Morris is a public liberal arts college where students work closely with faculty to prepare for challenging graduate programs, productive careers, and deep civic engagement.
- The University of Minnesota Rochester prepares health sciences professionals and builds unique collaborations with world-renowned medical organizations in the community.
- The University of Minnesota Twin Cities is the flagship campus and one of five university campuses in the nation with an engineering school, medical school, law school, veterinary medicine school, and agricultural school all on one campus.